BODYART Basic Berlin 2021
Education and diploma International BODYART Instructor
Requirements: average fitness level
The basic (level 1) education consists of 3 modules and finishes with an exam to become an International BODYART Instructor. The completion of each module in the correct order (I,II,III) must be adhered to, as each module builds upon information given in the previous module. The basic education can only be booked as a complete package.
Between each module is a 4 week period of time designated for training and homework. Descriptions of the BODYART modules Level 1:
Duration: 2 days
Description: during the first education module the trainee learns about the basic structure and the energy phases of the BODYART concept. The focus lies on practicing basic positions and on learning how to structure a BODYART lesson.
- at least two master classes
- basic positions in theory and practice
- development of a training lesson
- BODYART basic rules
Duration: 2 days
Description: during the second education module the trainee will get to know new positions and exercises originating from various BODYART exercise families. The trainee will learn about additional energy phases within a BODYART lesson and also about the specific methods of breathing and how to teach in visual and verbal kind of way.
- new positions
- various breathing methods
- teaching skills
- picking up „old“ positions and introducing the transition to BODYART for advanced students
- creating various training lessons (for beginners, for elder people…)
- simple warm-up elements of a BODYART lesson
- simple cool down elements of a BODYART lesson
Duration: 2 days
Description: the focus within the third education module is on practice. The trainee learns new and demanding positions. The trainee learns even more demanding positions and gets an even deeper understanding about the energy of each exercise. The training gets more intense through less structure within the BODYART lesson. During these two days the trainee will have enough time to prepare for the final exam.
- individual feedback for each trainee
- new positions (high standard)
- training and deepen the teaching skills
- breathing techniques
Duration: 1 day
After taking part in module I, II, and III. the trainee will take the exam to become an International BODYART Instructor.
By passing the exam the trainee will receive the BODYART license for two years. To guarantee the quality of the BODYART concept and the BODYART philosophy, the license has to be renewed every two years.
The detailed regulations can be asked for at the BODYART School.
For BODYART instructors without anatomical knowledge it is recommended to attend module BODYART Function.
SPECIAL DEAL for Level 1 Educations in Germany!
- When booking with immediate payment (credit card, PayPal or bank transfer) by 31.12.2020: 1071.29 Euros (inclusive 16% VAT)
- For one-off payments with Sepa direct debit or Advance Payment you have the option to request an IMMEDIATE Debit/Transfer of the specified course fee, to profit from the current 16% VAT rate. Please enter the comment „IMMEDIATE“ in the message field when placing your order. Valid for all orders placed up to 17.12.2020.
It is expected that from the 01.01.2021, the VAT rate will return to 19%, in which case, the education fee will increase accordingly.
SPECIAL DEAL is not applicable to payment in installments.
Payment in installments:
Total price 1123.00 Euros (with 4 payments inclusive 19% VAT)
Payment 1 = 320.00 Euros
Payment 2 = 320.00 Euros
Payment 3 = 320.00 Euros
Payment 4 = 163.00 Euros
Payment in installments is only possible with SEPA direct debit. Invoices and SEPA direct debits are issued approx. 2-3 weeks before the respective training dates.
If payment in installments is required, please send a short message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
06.03.2021 - 07.03.2021
10.04.2021 - 11.04.2021
08.05.2021 - 09.05.2021
Dependent upon the number of participants, the exam may be conducted in two groups. In this case, you will receive an email with more information.)