burn-OUT Zuerich 2020
+++Participation in this workshop is not valid for the extension of a BODYART license+++
Completion of an education in the Fitness area or an affinity with Movement principles (previous knowledge of anatomy and physiology is an advantage).
Duration: 2 days
Stress and exhaustion are an inevitable fact of modern life and the demands placed upon people can easily lead to burn out. This innovative Burnout Workshop adopts a holistic, body-centered approach to managing stress that focuses on the revitalizing forces of movement and breathing in combination with mental reflection processes.
(Practice and theory)
- Minimum of two masterclasses
- Exercises to regenerate the body
- Stress and its evolutionary meaning ....
- Burn-out diagnosis
- Risk factors
- What is ‘Embodiment’?
- The importance of the fascia
- Relationship between experiences and physical reactions
- Psycho-kinesiology emotional mandala, the diaphragm
- The Brain - oxygen breathing
- Stress, burn-out and the Vagus nerve
- Organic Mind Meditation - Moving Meditation - Breathing - Vision
- Who are YOU? “What instruments do YOU have for your journey?
- Binaural tones
- Moving meditation
- Special verbal instructions for your classes
- Build a burn-OUT class
- Intensive personal training
Outcome and benefit:
After this workshop you will be able to help people have a deeper awareness of themselves and have the tools to support them through this difficult time.
dditionally, you will learn how you can incorporate individual elements of this training into your existing classes.
All trainers who want to effectively direct mindfulness for self-reflection and recovery.
With Janni Giannikakis and Thomas Berghoff
10.10.2020 - 11.10.2020