BODYART Basic Ismaning 2023_2
Education and diploma International BODYART Instructor
Requirements: average fitness level
Start your BODYART Journey!
If you are passionate about inspiring people to workout - feel strong, flexible, healthy, vital and balanced in mind and body then the BODYART Basic Level 1 education is where to begin. In three intensive modules you will learn the basic structure and the energy phase of the BODYART concept including the Far Eastern elements of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) which is an essential part of our training philosophy. The education is very practical with masterclasses and group work combined with theory.
What can I expect from the education?
Duration: 2 days
Description: Our focus in the first education module is the foundation of BODYART - the structure and the energy phases of the concept. We will practice all the basic positions and learn how to structure a BODYART class.
Duration: 2 days
Description: During the second education module we learn more about the positions and exercises from the various BODYART exercise families, the additional energy phases and we begin to incorporate specific breathing techniques. Teaching skills are a very important part of our instructor training philosophy, specifically:
- how to teach in a visual and verbal way
- tailoring your training to specific groups (e.g. beginners, seniors) and for more advanced students
- how to understand existing exercises in relation to BODYART
Module III (with integrated practical exam)
Duration: Module III focuses on the last 2 energy phases and on the other hand all 5 energy phases as well as all positions and exercises are practiced and internalized in many practice sessions. The understanding of breathing and energy will be deepened, and it will be discussed in detail how to design the own BODYART units in the future. During the two days of the module, the leading Master Trainer will use the joint practice sessions to closely observe the practical skills of each individual participant. With the help of a feedback sheet, the lead master trainer can get a good picture of everyone's learned BODYART practices, evaluate them and decide at the end of the module if the integrated and charmingly "hidden" practical exam has been passed
Theory Exam (online)
Duration: 1 hour
With the completion of a short exam, you will qualify as an International BODYART Instructur and receive your license to teach BODYART for two years. Your license is renewed for a further two years with attendance at any of the advanced modules in our Level 2 Program. This is just the beginning of your journey into this extensive and knowledge rich training concept!
Important to know:
- The completion of each module in the correct order (I, II, III) must be adhered to, as each module builds on information given from the previous one.
- The basic education can only be booked as a complete package.
- The course fee includes all training dates, a comprehensive manual and access to a library of online training videos for you to practice during the education. There is a gap of a few weeks between each module to allow time to embed your learning. We offer the option of paying in installments.
One time payment:
Payment in installments : 1.125,00 EUR
Payment in installments
- 1. Installment 375,00 EUR
- 2. Installment 375,00 EUR
- 3. Installment 375,00 EUR
- Total price : 1.125,00 EUR
07.10.2023 - 08.10.2023
28.10.2023 - 29.10.2023
11.11.2023 - 12.11.2023
Theory Exam Online
Friday (during the whole day, duration approx. 60 min.)