"BODYART is LIFE - Breathe in, breathe out - Mobility, stability.
When you discover movement based on the principles of Yin and Yang, you will find balance."
SHARE THE GIFT OF MOVEMENT
Are you inspired to teach people how to bring body, mind and soul into a healthy balance? Your path begins with the foundation BODYART basic training. But this is just the beginning. Our extensive program of Advanced Training Modules will help you step by step to consolidate, deepen and broaden your expertise as an instructor.
BODYART Neuro Activity Riga 2023
BODYART Neuro Activity
BODYART is an intelligent concept for ALL.
Everything we do in our classes is driven by complex network communication between our brain and the body. The understanding of how the human body and brain work together to create athleticism, performance, and even pain relief is important to guide our participants through their movement experience. Every class you teach as a trainer and coach is practicing neurology with your participants - whether you understand the neurological connections (purposeful) or not (accidentally)
This BODYART module Neuro Activity - developed by Dr. Fabian Allmacher and supported by Christian Gasch - gives you the WHY and the HOW of the brain interaction with the body.
We want to enable you to improve your teaching background and the results of your participants by applying and integrating neuroscience (applied neurology) and biomechanics in your classes.
What do we do in detail in this module?
We apply the knowledge of neurology to movement. The brain determines whether a performance or a change in posture is possible or not. It constantly judges everything according to the safety for maintaining health. However, the interpretation of our control center is only as good as the quality of the information it receives. If we understand these neurological processes and their effects, we can increase individual performance or correct disorders in the musculoskeletal system.
Requirements: BODYART Basic
Duration: 2 days
In BODYART Neuro Activity we will work in theory and practice on the following topics:
- Understand the connection between the brain and the body
- Apply the principles of neuroscience in your BODYART classes
- Get to know neurology tools that improve all relevant systems that impact movement and performance: the visual system, the vestibular system (balance system), the proprioceptive system (skin, joints, ligaments, muscles) and the interoceptive system (breathing)
- Apply all the new knowledge on exercises already learned in the previous modules
- Learn new exercises for your classes
What else do you get?
- Each day begins with an extensive Masterclass.
- Detailed manual with neurological background information, pictures and videos (QR-code) for all new exercises
- Partner and group work to apply the new knowledge (learn > understand > apply)
Who is this workshop for?
- You want to make a difference as a trainer through your knowledge and teaching style.
- You want to understand and apply neurology in the class.
- You want to expand and complement the knowledge you have already gained in previous modules.
- You want to make your participants even more successful (e. g. stronger, more flexible, pain-free)
- You want to add a key area to your competence as a trainer.
Workshop in English and translation into Latvian
04.11.2023 - 05.11.2023
(Sat 10:00 - 17:00
Sun 09:00 - 16:00)
Dance School DZIRNAS
106, k2 Lāčplēša street