BODYART is LIFE. Breathe in, breathe out. Mobility, stability. When you discover movement based on the principles of Yin and Yang, you will find balance.
Share the gift of movement
Are you inspired to teach people how to bring body, mind and soul into a healthy balance? Your path begins with the foundation BODYART basic training. But this is just the beginning. Our extensive Level 2 Education program will help you step by step to consolidate, deepen and broaden your expertise as an instructor.
Education to become an international BODYART Instructor Level 1.
This education is the start in the complex BODYART education.
The highly qualified and intensive training with modern teaching methods lays the foundation for the wide-ranging training in Level 2 and Level 3.
BODYART Basic Riga 2021
Education and diploma International BODYART Instructor
Requirements: average fitness level
Start your BODYART Journey!
If you are passionate about inspiring people to workout - feel strong, flexible, healthy, vital and balanced in mind and body then the BODYART Basic Level 1 education is where to begin. In three intensive modules you will learn the basic structure and the energy phase of the BODYART concept including the Far Eastern elements of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) which is an essential part of our training philosophy. The education is very practical with masterclasses and group work combined with theory.
What can I expect from the education?
Duration: 2 days
Description: Our focus in the first education module is the foundation of BODYART - the structure and the energy phases of the concept. We will practice all the basic positions and learn how to structure a BODYART class.
Duration: 2 days
Description: During the second education module we learn more about the positions and exercises from the various BODYART exercise families, the additional energy phases and we begin to incorporate specific breathing techniques. Teaching skills are a very important part of our instructor training philosophy, specifically:
- how to teach in a visual and verbal way
- tailoring your training to specific groups (e.g. beginners, seniors) and for more advanced students
- how to understand existing exercises in relation to BODYART
Duration: 2 days
Description: By Module III our focus is on practice! We learn the more demanding positions and develop a deeper understanding of the energy within each exercise. The training is further intensified through the free structuring of the BODYART class. During these two days we will have enough time to prepare for the final exam in theory, teaching technique and your own techique.
Duration: 1 day
With the completion of a short exam, you will qualify as an International BODYART Instructur and receive your license to teach BODYART for two years. Your license is renewed for a further two years with attendance at any of the advanced modules in our Level 2 Program. This is just the beginning of your journey into this extensive and knowledge rich training concept!
Important to know:
- The completion of each module in the correct order (I, II, III) must be adhered to, as each module builds on information given from the previous one.
- The basic education can only be booked as a complete package.
- We recommend that BODYART Instructors without anatomical knowledge complete the advanced module BODYART Function after their basic training.
- The course fee includes all training dates, a comprehensive manual and access to a library of online training videos for you to practice during the education. There is a gap of a few weeks between each module to allow time to embed your learning. We offer the option of paying in installments.
One time payment: 620,00 EUR
Payment in installments: 630,00 EUR
Payment in installments
- 1. Installment 210,00 EUR
- 2. Installment 210,00 EUR
- 3. Installment 210,00 EUR
- Total price : 630,00 EUR
11.09.2021 - 12.09.2021
16.10.2021 - 17.10.2021
12.11.2021 - 14.11.2021
(Module III + Exam)
Dance School DZIRNAS
106, k2 Lāčplēša street