BODYART Education Basic Mannheim 2020
Education and diploma International BODYART Instructor
Requirements: average fitness level
Start your BODYART Journey!
If you are passionate about inspiring people to workout - feel strong, flexible, healthy, vital and balanced in mind and body then the BODYART Basic Level 1 education is where to begin. In three intensive modules you will learn the basic structure and the energy phase of the BODYART concept including the Far Eastern elements of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) which is an essential part of our training philosophy. The education is very practical with masterclasses and group work combined with theory.
What can I expect from the education?
Duration: 2 days
Description: Our focus in the first education module is the foundation of BODYART - the structure and the energy phases of the concept. We will practice all the basic positions and learn how to structure a BODYART class.
Duration: 2 days
Description: During the second education module we learn more about the positions and exercises from the various BODYART exercise families, the additional energy phases and we begin to incorporate specific breathing techniques. Teaching skills are a very important part of our instructor training philosophy, specifically:
- how to teach in a visual and verbal way
- tailoring your training to specific groups (e.g. beginners, seniors) and for more advanced students
- how to understand existing exercises in relation to BODYART
Duration: 2 days
Description: By Module III our focus is on practice! We learn the more demanding positions and develop a deeper understanding of the energy within each exercise. The training is further intensified through the free structuring of the BODYART class. During these two days we will have enough time to prepare for the final exam in theory, teaching technique and your own techique.
Duration: 1 day
With the completion of a short exam, you will qualify as an International BODYART Instructur and receive your license to teach BODYART for two years. Your license is renewed for a further two years with attendance at any of the advanced modules in our Level 2 Program. This is just the beginning of your journey into this extensive and knowledge rich training concept!
Important to know:
- The completion of each module in the correct order (I, II, III) must be adhered to, as each module builds on information given from the previous one.
- The basic education can only be booked as a complete package.
- We recommend that BODYART Instructors without anatomical knowledge complete the advanced module BODYART Function after their basic training.
- The course fee includes all training dates, a comprehensive manual and access to a library of online training videos for you to practice during the education. There is a gap of a few weeks between each module to allow time to embed your learning. We offer the option of paying in installments.
One-off payment: 973.00 Euro
Payment in installments - total price: 991.00 Euro (4 payments)
Installment 1 = 282.00 Euro
Installment 2 = 282.00 Euro
Installment 3 = 282.00 Euro
Installment 4 = 145.00 Euro
For payment in installments the invoice and/or the SEPA direct debit takes place approximately 14 days before the respective training dates. If you would like to pay in installments, please contact info@BODYART-training.com
03.10.2020 - 04.10.2020
24.10.2020 - 25.10.2020
19.12.2020 - 20.12.2020
(Module III - now as LIVE Streaming
Dependent upon the number of participants, the exam may be conducted in two groups.
In this case, you will receive an e-mail with more information.)