BODYART Teaching Tools Berlin 2020
BODYART Teaching Tools
Are you are looking for new ideas and inspiration for your BODYART classes?
The workshop BODYART Teaching Tools is an opportunity to deepen your understanding of the different BODYART concepts and develop your teaching skills significantly to offer even more quality in your BODYART classes!
These two days are definitely worthwhile in order to set you apart and develop your skills as a BODYART Instructor!
Requirements: International BODYART Instructor
Duration: 2 days
BODYART Teaching Tools offers you an opportunity to immerse yourself into your already acquired BODYART knowledge and deepen it even more to offer a new quality of teaching in your classes. It also provides an incredible opportunity for your own self-development.
Central to our BODYART Teaching Tools workshop is how a deeper understanding and mindfulness of the energy phases can be transported via your verbal instructions.
Our BODYART energy phases 1, 2, 3 (sequences) have a fixed sequence and a clear order. Our focus is the functional and special preparation of mind and body for the upcoming energy phase (training session), which can be very different. In this workshop we explore in more detail the background and importance of the Energy Phases 1 2 and 3 in the BODYART concept and how to develop your technique and learn new variations so that you can teach your classes with a greater level awareness and ease.
We will also explore:
- Why the deepWORK (cardio unit) is integrated in a BODYART lesson?
- What does your own technique look like?
- How do you deepen the effectiveness of the static exercises for your participants?
- How do you ensure that your participants maximise their own potential in terms of strength, stretch without overwhelming or underwhelming them?
- How do you teach the necessary calm at the end of the BODYART class so that your participants have a sustainable result in their everyday life?
- How do you work with the camera? What are the most important things to consider (online)?
Throughout the workshop the focus is on how learning how to teach using verbal guidance using a logical formula that will help you to control the intensity, focus, and leveling in your classes in depth.
Working at the grassroots is the key to success! This is exactly what it is about: Knowing what, when and why the exercises are taught! You will have the opportunity to explore and improve your own technique, your own personal perception and inner attitude and your authenticity as a BODYART Instructor. This is what will set you apart from your peers in the industry and is a valuable investment in your own personal development.
(Practice and theory)
- Masterclasses are developed practically and theoretically - including technical training
- Verbal BODYART teaching techniques in the different energy phases
- Deepening of the technical instructions
- Working with the camera
The main goal of this BODYART module is to provide clear and understandable verbal instructions in the classroom. Say: In a few words - express a lot! Feedback on technique will further develop the BODYART Instructor’s verbal and visual teaching techniques.
he whole workshop is focused on your verbal instructions. This learned logical formula is used throughout the BODYART class and is very helpful in personal development.
ALL BODYART participants
Due to the actual situation this education will take place as LIVE STREAMING!
14.11.2020 - 15.11.2020
(NEW Course times:
Streaming by ZOOM
00000 LIVE Academy