Core Cell Memory Ismaning 2022
CoreCellMemory - Breath is the Beginning of Creation!
Interest in new breathing techniques, the mental and cellular connections as well as openness to self-reflection.
(Previous knowledge of teaching skills as well as basic anatomical knowledge would be an advantage)
Duration: 2,5 days
In this workshop we will explore the areas of neurology, cellular breathing and meditation, sustainable healing through frequencies, detaching negative emotions from thoughts, the influence of inflammatory and anti-inflammatory foods on hormone balance and the immune system, the gut-brain axis, and much more.
Learn how to sustainably regulate and stimulate yourself and your body to heal. The special focus of these 2.5 days is to initiate change on a cellular level through deep breathing techniques.
Content: (practice and theory)
- 2 Masterclasses
- Exercises and meditation for regeneration on a cellular level
- IN - Mind Breath Meditation - the connection to the energy field of the 8th chakra or the Quantum mind
- Mind Breath: Recognizing organic hormonal connections between attached negative emotions and thoughts
- Fascination of breathing - outer and inner breathing - Medulla Oblongata
- Blood-cell-breathing/4 fragment-breathing/spinal gland-breathing
- The importance of cells or CoreCellMemory - the human being
- Testing mobility in psychosomatic stress in the brain
- Inflammatory and anti-inflammatory foods and their effects
- Inflammation levels in the blood/brain (Omega3 levels) and their regulation possibilities
- Where and how negative thoughts work
- Blood, oxygen and nerve cell protection
- Bionic Regulation - Stopping Aging
- Meditation: Frequencies for rejuvenation and recoding of all cells
- The pineal gland - the underestimated organ
- Microbiome: the gut brain barrier - a talking organism
- Intensive self-training
Through this workshop you learn to understand yourself better and to influence your ego positively, i.e. to be able to act from a higher "Conscious BEING" in your and on your life. You will recognize ill-making contexts from your daily environment and receive "tools" to balance them in a positive way with simple means.
People who want to learn more about the healing processes in the body.